It's a Lacy Thing

Good morning everyone!  It's challenge day at Lollipop Crafts and this week it's all about the lace!  Such a pretty dainty thing and we'd like to see what you can do with it on your projects.  It can be actual lace, lace punches, lacy borders whatever you can come up with.  All of the deets can be found on our challenge blog so please stop by and enter.  I can't wait to see what you create and the design team as well as our two guest designers this month have created some gorgeous projects for you!

So here is my dainty little piece.







I have no idea why I decided to do a Christmas card.  I think it's because I had that embossed piece of cardstock and really wanted to use it up.  I had seen an all white card in a magazine I picked up recently and loved the look of it so I knew I wanted to try that as well.  So this is what I came up with.  The cardstock is embossed with a cuttlebug folder.  The lace is actually cut off from a big sheet of it that I found when I was cleaning my scrap area.  I have no idea where it was from.  The sentiment is Stampin Up and the big glittered snowflake and the smaller one are from my big stash box of Christmas stuff.  I hope you like it. The ribbon is just from my stash as well.

I've entered into the following challenges....

Creative Cowgirls: Monochromatic

Let's Ink It Up: Embossing and no Digis

Paper Sundaes: Keep it Simple

Our Creative Corner: use fabric (ribbon doesn't count)

Simply Create: monochromatic

Art Impressions: Embossing

ABC Christmas Challenge: E is for embossing & embellishments

Creative Card Crew: No flowers

Paper Pretties: Ribbon

Comments

  1. Wow, love the white and the lace, very innovative. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! I love the softness the lace has added. Thanks for joining the Fabulous Fabric challenge at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic card Tammy. I love the soft, feminine look and the embossing adds real dimension to the overall effect.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background embossing is perfect for your winter white theme, and the touch of lace is nice also.
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up embossing challenge!
    Sharon G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and soft! thanks for playing along at OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think white on white is such a powerful combo and your card is gorgeous! Love the large piece of lace you included too! Terrific job on the fabric challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it