A Lollipop Shape Challenge

Good morning all..it's Monday so another new challenge over at Lollipop Crafts.  Our great sponsorthis week is Just Some Lines and they gave us some images to work with.  We're doing a non square/rectangle card/project this week...so if you have one that has a shape to it, make sure you enter it into our challenge on the blog.

Here is mine this week

I cut the shape out using my A Child's Year cartridge on my cricut.  That cart is great for cutting out shapes.  For something different, I had tried coloring the images using my chalks and my blender pen...It didn't work out quite the way I wanted it to, other than in the hair, so I went over the images with my glitter and stickles instead because the shine matched the bit of glitter in the DP I used.  To finish it off, I just used some buttons and flowers in my stash, a die cut butterfly that was white and inked green and then a few pearls.  The stamped sentiment is just from an old set I have and use quite often!

I've entered into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations Paint: Flowers

Sparkles Forum Challenges: Springtime

Gem of a Challenge: Anything but a Square

Digis by Phooka: Flower Power

Stamps R Us: Spring

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Button Up

Flutterby Wednesday: Must have an angel, butterfly, or fairy on project

Creative Cottage: spring

Comments

  1. Hi There.

    Bright an cheery, just what we need, fabbie card.

    Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card thanks for joining us at SFC this week good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous spring time colours fab card

    Thanks so much for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight over at Sparkles forum challenges!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it