Bling It!

It's challenge day at Lollipop Crafts. Sorry for the late post but I have a sick little boy.  :(  Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Digi's with Attitude! Oh they have such cute stuff!

The theme Kris picked this week is to Bling it! You've got it and we want to see it. Anything that sparkles and shines, rhinestones, glitter, stickles, whatever! Any project will do, you don't have to just create a card, you can do an ATC, a 3D project, altered art ...it's limitless

Here's my card for this week's challenge.  I have been working on some circle journals so I decided to use the scrap paper I had left over to create my challenges this week.  It was fun to see what I could come up with.

The paper is an old Prima line that i have had forever.  I added some rhinestones and stickles from my stash to bling her up.  Colored of course with my copics!

I've entered into the following challenges:

Make it Monday: Anything goes

Stamps R Us: Going Digital (use a digital aspect to your project)

CI Paint: Bling

Divas by Design: one for the girl's

Cheerful Stamp Pad: Color My World

Simon Says Stamp: Sparkle and Shine

One Stitch at a Time: Bling it On

Creative Card Crew: Cute and Girly

Clear it out Challenge: Colors

I did It Creations: Anything goes

Creative Belli: Anything with an S--stickles

Penny's Paper Crafty: Anything Goes

Lexi's Creations: Spots and/or Stripes

2 Sisters: Use a digi

Mami Doodles: Spots and/or Stripes

Crafty Catz: Anything Goes

Comments

  1. What a super cute image, and you colored it so well! Love the bling! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Tammy, love the colours and tiara.
    Sorry I haven't been here sooner but I have been having Blogger problems (again)!!!
    Thanks for sharing this with the Divas by Design.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, beautiful card, I love how you have embellished the tiara. Hope your little one is feeling better. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - thanks for sharing with IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it