And so the 12 Days Begin

Well scrappers, you know it's 'tis the season when Tim Holtz starts his 12 Tags of Christmas! Here it  is Season 5 or is it 6..anyway...today is day 1.

So here is the tag that Tim came up with ...I didn't have a lot of what he did, but I was able to 'improvise' a lot and still come out with a great tag.  My only ugh is that I think I used a bit too much of the white paint/stickles on the greenery... My favorite part is the banner.  I didn't have any music stamps so I found some vintage music sheets on the 'net and printed it off onto some Kraft cardstock and then added some Vintage Photo DI to it.  A little distressing and voila!   Also didn't have the pinecone die so I used one of my flower dies instead and I think it worked alright :)

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next one.  It goes live on Tim's blog in a couple of hours but I'll be asleep by then :)  Catch it in the morning...it's like opening up my advent calendar each day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it