An Announcement!





I am super excited to announce that I have been asked to join the Use It Tuesday Design Team!  Anyone that knows me, knows that this DT is tailor made for me because we are going to focus on using our stash, all those bits and pieces that we already have and are just hoarding for the right project.  In preparation for this, I have been snooping around my crafts space and you wouldn't believe the stuff I have found that I didn't know I had and am excited to start using up...(really does one need THAT  MANY rubons???).

I hope that you will join me and the other ladies each week as we try to inspire you with what we have hanging around.  Make sure you stop by the blog and say hi to everyone and check us out.  A new challenges starts on Tuesday of course the first one with this term's DT!~  I've got a great project for you then, so tune back in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it