DigiHaven-Christmas in July

Hi everyone! It's Stampede Week here in Calgary so it is a madhouse in this city for the next 10 days! We were gone early this morning for the first of our many pancake breakfasts this week! :)

Today is a brand new challenge over at the DigiHaven blog and our challenge for you this week is Christmas in July...here are your details for this week's challenge:

July 6, 2012 – Christmas in July Digi Challenge.  Use any Free Christmas or Winter digital  image you wish. The image can be a forever freebie, limited time freebie or freebie of the month as long as it’s free for the duration of this challenge.  Please be sure to link back to the original artist or website on your blog.  This Challenge ends on Thursday and the winners will be posted on Sunday.

Here is what I have for you this week...I really love how this turned out!



The digital image that I used can be found here.

All the paper and ribbon are just from my stash.  I cut the image out using my spellbinders and colored with Copics.  I then outlined it with some of my Tim Holtz Distress ink in Stormy Sky and Weathered Wood.  I have a little snowflake sizzix that I used as well and then some little pearls.  The sentiment is from an old stamp set that I have that I don't even know who it is by anymore although I think it might be Hot off the Press.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join this week's challenge and check out the awesome DT inspiration we have for you this week on our blog~!

Entered into the following challenges:

DSR Rubber Stamps: Christmas Cards

Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

Stamp N Plus: Anything Goes

Whimsey Stamps: anything goes

Comments

  1. Beautiful creation Tammy! You've captured the colors and feel of winter of this great image with the snowflakes, pearls and lace. Couldn't be more perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it