It's a Dog's World: DigiHaven Challenge


Ahh its the weekend! It's time for another challenge over at the DigiHaven challenge blog!

July 27, 2012 - It's a Dog's World Digi Challenge - Use any FREE Dog or Cat digital Image. The image can be a forever freebie, limited time freebie or freebie of the month as long as it’s free for the duration of this challenge. Many of the sites we list on the Free Digi's tab have really cute "dog" images. Be sure to check them out. Please be sure to link back to the original artist or website on your blog.  This Challenge ends on Thursday and the winners will be posted on Sunday.

There are a lot of cute cat and dog digis out there!  The DT has come up with some great inspiration for you, so make sure you stop by the blog to leave them some love and to play in this week's challenge.

Here's what I have for you this week!



The image is from Tiddlyinks and can be found here.  I colored this little guy in with my copics.  The DP is from Basic Grey (of course) and I think is called Max and Whiskers.  A little work with my spellbinders and the little bone was sent to me in a swap.  The sentiment stamp is one that I bought at Michael's forever ago and use quite often.  I also added a bit of faux stitching using my white gel pen.  I hope you like this week's challenge card and again, please stop by the blog to see what the rest of the DT has for you!

Entered into the following challenges:

CRAFT challenge: Stitching

Crazy 4 Challenges: Stitching

Crafts and Me: Anything Goes

Shopping Our Stash: use something you haven't used before (the BG paper)

Simon Says: Anything Goes

Rubys' Rainbow: Cute Animals

Waste Not Wednesdays: always using your forgotten stuff (my BG paper) and that little doggy bone(I didn't even know I had it until I was searching for something else!)

Comments

  1. This Dog world is too nice. I think the Dog who resides at here can enjoy a lot with one other and make fun. I think it a place where they can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute doggie-card!

    love it!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you've broken into your Basic Grey papers. I love this pack! And what a cute doggie!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and very cute dog! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbows 'Cute Animals' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it