Lots of news!


Hello all!  It has been a very stressful weekend in my home! My mom was recently admitted to the hospital for what we thought was a brain tumor but actually turned out to be 4 aneurysms in her brain!  She is doing well after 16 hrs of surgery and is expected to return home at the end of the week.  My family is off to visit her on Saturday and I will be spending 8 days in BC to help her recuperate!  We came very close to losing her, and ii honestly believe that it is by the hand of God that I am not attending an upcoming funeral.  She really was lucky they caught this in time as it had been leaking for over a week!  She could have died had any of them ruptured or if the leaking had continued on for another week or so!  We are just so thankful that she is okay.  A big shout out to friends and family who kept us in your prayers over the last few days!

Now I have been sitting on something for awhile now and am finally able to share with you!  As you can tell by my sidebar there are some new badges for Digital Delights!





I am honored to have been asked to join their DT for the upcoming term!  I know you have seen the DD images all over blogland and as a sponsor for several challenges so you can understand how I am really excited to work with Wendy and a great bunch of gals bringing you some awesome creations with these great images.  Make sure you look around the store........here!  My first project for you is coming up this week with the new August release so make sure you stop by and check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it