A sticky challenge


Happy Tuesday everyone!  It has been a long week in my house as my son has been sick again.  He just got over his ear infection and then he got hand/foot/mouth disease.  He's been cooped up inside for awhile now and he's going stir crazy and so is his mama! :)

We have a great new challenge for you at Use It Tuesday this week.  It's a Sticky situation when we want you to use the sticky parts of your stash...those rub-ons (oh do I have a lot of those), embossing powders and stickers (everyone has some in their stash, I know it!)..or anything else that sticks....

I created this card using some Glubbers...I bought them 2 years ago when they first came out and never once used them!  I also used a couple of different rub ons for this card in the sentiment and the little stitches.  I also broke out my glue gun and used it to adhere the bling to the flower! I'm now using my glue gun for EVERYTHING! LOL

534167_10151561920220412_1127892830_n



The DP is the last of my MME All Spice 6x6 pack.  Another one bites the dust...I am so happy I am finally using them up!   The ribbon and the bling flower are from my stash as well.  I got the sketch and dimensions for this card from Andrea Walford's blog .  Every week she comes out with a great sketch that is easy to do and has step by step instruction.  Love them!  Thanks Andrea!

Make sure you stop by the UIT blog to see the wicked inspiration we have for you this week.  There are some great sticky bits in our stashes this week. :)

Entered into these Challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge: anything goes with ribbon
Cute Card Thursday: something borrowed (I borrowed the sketch from Andrea)
Party


Comments

  1. fab creation, thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Loving the layered flags.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card!!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it