Waiting on you


Good morning!  I think Spring may actually be poking through now.  It has been the longest winter ever!

With Mother's Day fast approaching here in North America, our theme Flowers for Mom is what's up this week at Use it Tuesday.  A time to celebrate those women in our lives who were the big influence.   Maybe it wasn't your mom, but your grandma, or perhaps an aunt or any other female who was like a Mother to you.

I have a layout for you today that highlights my pregnancy with Riley and how crazy I was waiting for him to come out.  In case you didn't know he was 41+4 when I finally went into labour.  I felt like I was pregnant forever!!!

mommy

That's my belly a couple weeks or so before he was born and then a pic of him a couple of days old!  All the product is from my stash, so I'm not entirely sure I know where they came from.  I hope that you enjoy the layout and please stop by the blog to see the other gorgeous projects the DT created this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it