Pretty In Pink


Happy Friday! So glad for the weekend.  It's a long weekend here in Canada but since I'm working and DH is on call, it's not really a celebration for us.

It does mean that we are celebrating a new challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.  Our challenge for you~ Inspired by a Song~.  This is one of my favorite challenges.....I chose a song that is also one of my favorite movies as well PRETTY IN PINK
pretty_in_pink

I'm such a sucker for 80's flicks!

Here is the card that I created for the challenge this week.

DP-stash (no idea who it is by as I've been trying to use up stray pieces)

Image: our wonderful sponsor Bugaboo!

Ink & Stickles: Tim Holtz (both are spun sugar)

Die: spellbinders

Ribbon: from my stash

Eyelets: from my stash

Make sure you stop by the blog and play along as well as check out the other great creations this week.

Comments

  1. A perfect card to match the song x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable image and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it