Besties

It's a new challenge day at Red Carpet Studio and I am hosting this week~  My Challenge is based on a movie that I love
MV5BMjA5MTEzMzE4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAzMTUyMg@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_
In this 1964 beloved musical, pompous phonetics professor Henry Higgins (Rex Harrison) is so sure of his abilities that he takes it upon himself to transform a Cockney working-class girl into someone who can pass for a cultured member of high society. His subject turns out to be the lovely Eliza Doolittle (Audrey Hepburn), who agrees to speech lessons to improve her job prospects. Higgins and Eliza clash, then form an unlikely bond -- one that is threatened by an aristocratic suitor (Jeremy Brett).
THE CHALLENGE: CREATE A "GIRLY" PROJECT WITH LOTS OF LAYERS.
I still have a lot of product left from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan set that I won a long time ago.  I thought that it would be a great set to use for this challenge.  It has all kinds of fun embellishments and paper.  I also really love the colors.  I used a sketch that I found on Pinterest.  It's from Scrap Paper Scissors!  A great little sketch!
20150212_104018
Make sure you stop by the blog and check out the awesome project that the rest of DT has created for you, and to enter to win a great prize from Linnie Blooms 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it