Reindeer

I have another card for you! I know 2 in one day! Whew!  Tuesday Morning Sketches is another place I love to draw inspiration from and they have a great sketch for this week.

TMS #322

I am still playing with the mounds of product hanging out on my desk so I created another card using the Jovial line from Basic Grey.  I also had an old Tim Holtz stamp that I haven't used in awhile that went well with the DP I used for this card.
Reindeer
I've got a lot of those little doilies on my desk so it was great to pull one out and it went great with this line.  I love the teal!  I used the new Mermaid Lagoon ink for the stamp as well as the Expresso.  Some little brads to finish it off.  I am happy to say as well that I finally used up the entire Jovial card kit that I had...success!!! :)

Please stop by Tuesday morning sketches to play along!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it