Old School

It is our first challenge of the new year at Use Your Stuff and I went old school for this one.  The challenge was to use tags on your project and I found some bits and pieces in my stash...die cuts, scraps, transparencies and decided to go with this layout. I don't often do double page layouts, but one of my challenges for this year is to use up my stash and a double layout will definitely help me do that!   It just has some simple stamping and inking.  I haven't found pictures to put into it yet....it feels vintage to me, so I need to find some of my old pics and see what I can pop in there. I hope you like it and will join us at UYS this week and play along!  



20160103_225455

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it