Let's Play Bingo

Hello all!
I am hosting this week's challenge at Use Your Stuff and we are playing BINGO!  I've created a fun bingo card to use on your project (a great way to get the MOJO going as well if you are stuck!).  Here's the card , there are lots of fun items to play with. 
20161230_172719
Here is the card I created using the horizontal line of red, die cuts/cut aparts, hearts and doily

20170202_131600
The DP is from American Crafts XOXO collection. The doily, die cuts and white foam heart are from recollections and the glittered hearts I cut using some Recollections glitter paper and my little $$ store heart punch.  I hope you like it and hop on over to the blog to play along and to see what the rest of the DT has created for you!

Comments

  1. Such a wonderful Valentine card, Tammy! I love the colors, and the items from the bingo card make it even more special! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to return the favor! Please feel free to become a follower!

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it