It's Coffee Time - UYS Challenge

Ok, so I'm not really a big coffee drinker unless it's a Tim Horton's ice cap, but I really love the Tim Holtz coffee embossing folder when paired with the Stampin Up Perfect Blend stamp set.

Our challenge at Use Your Stuff this week is dry embossing, so this is perfect!  I also used my Susan K. Weckesser Colorbox  color pop inks that I won from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine...OMG these things are so juicy! I LOVE THEM! If you haven't tried them yet, I highly recommend them!

I also got the Becky Higgins Project Life Fuse Tool for my birthday and have been having some fun with that. I decided to make a small shaker using real coffee!  It's almost like a scratch and sniff card :) I hope you like it and will play along with us at UYS this week!

dav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it