Thinking of Fall

Hello!

 Our sponsor this week for Penny's is Paper Creator  (the winner this week gets a £10 credit to the store)  and I just knew I wanted to use this fun image!

Noah's Autumn Leaves

 I don't have a lot of fall/autumn images and Noah is just too darn cute.  I also knew that I had some fun autumn DP in my stash that I received in a swap that I really wanted to use with it! Now this image is pre-colored because we all know my coloring skills leave a lot to be desired.



dav

The sentiment is from a bunch of new goodies I received from Vicki Boutin.  They are from her fun line with American Crafts.  I punched out some maple leaves with my punch out of some of the DP and cardstock.   I also had a little yellow leaf that I got in a swap ages ago. I hope you like the card and be sure to stop by the blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it