Flower Joy

Can you believe it is March already?  One third through 2018!  Wow!  I know we just had Christmas not too long ago, but the beginning of the month marks a new challenge for  Christmas Crafts All Year Long.   Since I work on my cards for craft fairs all year long, I have a new card for you!

Our theme this month is Flowers!  You can create any Christmas project you wish, as long as you have flowers on it.

For my card I used just things that I've had in my stash.  I'm slowly getting it down, and I find I have more Christmas stuff than anything else.  I'm not sure where the DP is from since it was part of a swap from SplitCoast Stampers, but the rub on (yes! I said rub on, does anyone else still use these?? ) is from Making Memories.  The flowers are Prima.  The small bling are  just from the $$ store. It's just a simple card with a great design and easy to duplicate or mass produce.

I hope you like it and don't forget to stop by the blog and see what the rest of the team has going for you this month!

dav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it