The Music Moves Me

Hello one and all! I have a new layout for you today to go along with our new challenge up at Use Your Stuff!  This week's theme is border punches!

 I've not been using mine regularly so it was nice to pull them out and play a bit. My layout today is also the March Scrapbook & Cards Today 365 2018  class.

 I must say, now that I have committed to doing these classes, I have been finding my love for scrapbooking again, and it's a nice change from doing cards all the time.
  mde


 For this layout I pulled out a kit that I had created several months ago for a crop and just never got around to using.  The papers are from Everyday Circus by Fancy Pants, as well as some Simple Stories and Heidi Swapp mixed in.
 My border punch is EK Success (and I had to practically blow the dust off of it!.) The embellishments stars are cut from the DP and I also used a few pieces from October Afternoon's Saspirilla collection (I've been holding onto these for awhile now), and some recollections word chipboard.

 I hope you will play along with us on the blog! Can't wait to see what you create!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TMS #564

Vintage Tag for St. Pattys (Challenge Masters DT)

Box it, Gift it